I had a 3PM documentary of Bill Frizell, and Bill was there to answer questions https://www.billfrisellfilm.com. What a beautiful
man and musician.
After a quick rest, I joined Anne Britt and family for a bite to eat before the 7PM concert.
This was my first time hearing Bill perform and I was blown away - straight playing by the trio for 1.5 hours with two beautiful end pieces "What the World Needs Now, Is Love Sweet Love" and "We Will Overcome"
Artists are those who give us hope during those darkest hours, and Bill Frizell did not disappoint - amazing work in an amazing venue.
After, I was lucky enough to spot Emma Vindem and was able to join in the Musicbox with Dag, Eric and Gunn and we laughed and partied until 1PM. Such great cousins...
| Happy Birthday Erik! |
| Thea and bestie |
Comments
Post a Comment