Day 5 Kongsberg - Saturday, July 6, 2019

Lise and I went to the Grand Hotel for Coffee and stopped outside the hotel to listen to a Jazz Band from Florence. It was so lively and many people were enjoying the music. I stopped on the bridge to buy an Elk pita and ate this as we walked back to the square so I could have my hair cut and washed. In the afternoon I rested and then met Knut and Lise for "Sing The Truth" at the Musikkteater. Angelique Kidjo, Cecile McLorin Salvant and Liz Wright were pretty amazing. After the concert I went back to Anne Britt's house to visit with everyone before our midnight concert with Amadou & Miriam & The Blind Boys of Alabama in the Kongsberg church. This was the wrap up of the Jazz Festival and I had a wonderful time.

Jeanette and her badass blowdryer
Sweet little girl outside the cafe

Sing The Tru


Cecile McLorin Salvant

Tilla

Marianna & Henrietta




Comments