| Shop in Central Station taken for Olivia S |
I found the Flytoget very easily and got into Central Station, but then the bus connection to Kongsberg was very tricky and pushing those suitcases was a chore. But the ride was beautiful and Knut met me at the station.
We took an afternoon walk through Kongsberg, viewed the Jazz Festival sites and had a cappuccino at the Quality Hotel Grand. We then went to Lågdalsmuseet to see Kjersti Rahbek Hvamb's exhibit of Kongsberg houses, acrylic paint on Plexiglass. The one of Dyrmyr was so amazing. She also makes these in miniature attached to a pavement stone from town. The walk home was via the first bridge over Lågen and up the steepest hill in all of the town, which nearly killed me. Thank God I got two meditations in today, or I'd be dead as a doornail.
After Lise got home from work, we went to the Kongsberg Brewery for dinner. Knut and Lise had steak, but I had Rudolf, yummy.
Now it is 9:00PM and the sun is shining so brightly. One of the things I love about Norway, land of the midnight sun.




Sounds wonderful already!
ReplyDelete