Day 2 Kongsberg Jazz Festival - Wednesday, July 3, 2019


Today I shopped in the morning. Knut lives so close to Vinmonopolet and I bought a bottle of Finnish Lakka, cloudberry liquor for the party tonight. Then to the grocery for meats and Freia chocolate (opps, not on the diet) but ohhhh so yummy. Next stop, my favorite a "yarn" store.


I had a lovely conversation with a Norwegian lady about her cousin who lives in the states and imports Norske products. Then for coffee and a boller and home for a small rest. Today is jet lag day so the energy is low.



I left for the Jazz Festival at 1PM and happened upon a small combo playing in the church courtyard. Everyone was enjoying the beautiful and the start of many days of just jazz. Then onto the main square to look at all the vendors and some shopping. After, I met cousin Knut and we watched the parade to open the festival.


I returned back to the apartment to get ready for the party at Anne Britt & Viggo's. Kirsten & Øyvind picked me up and it was so lovely to visit with everyone again. The return home was very late, so the blog is a day late.



Comments